We ship over most of Europe and USA. The times for shipping varies on the country. Shipping times are from 3-8 days usually.
|How long does Mfje.com need to prepare and ship my order?|
You can see the preparation time for each product next to its availability. The preparation time for most of the products is 24/48. It is even possible for your order to be shipped on the very same day if it only includes products with immediate delivery and it has been paid before midday.
Mfje.com is automated and ships to almost every country in the world with express courier. However, shipments to destinations outside the EU may have certain restrictions or special procedures for the management of customs formalities. If you have dropshipping orders outside the EU, you must attach the invoice you issued to your customer in the order menu of your control panel.
Guarantee Terms and Conditions
1. After-sales service protocol for distributors and dropshipping
General: By using this website and/or registering as a user, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
BigBuy does not deal directly with the end customer when they are Dropshipping shipments to preserve anonymity, as is normal under a trading relationship based on the Dropshipping model.
BigBuy offers its distributors tools to facilitate after-sales management and guarantees with the end customer.
RMA management tool: Includes free collection from the distributor's facilities of the material causing quality incident claims. It also offers a TSS in Europe for the analysis of possible items with manufacturing defects. Find more information at this link: https://www.bigbuy.eu/es/condiciones-general-and-de-privacidad.html
Warranty: All the products offered in the BigBuy catalogue have a 2 year warranty according to European law.
- Dropshipping shipments: the final customer has 48 hours to report possible incidents to the distributor. The BigBuy distributor has 5 calendar days to process this incident with BigBuy through the Contact Area.
- Non-Dropshipping shipments: The distributor has 5 calendar days to check and process this incident.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), "PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
If you are a Dropshipper, take advantage of the order confirmations sent to your customers to educate them in this good practice, as BigBuy does with its distributors.
3. What can I do in case of an incident? (Broken during transportation, Wrong product, Some products missing, Pieces missing )
At BigBuy, you will have up to 5 calendar days from receipt of the merchandise to open an incident from your BigBuy account through the Contact Us link. This term is much longer than the usual 24/48h term offered by other providers, since we want to make it easier for dropshippers to obtain and provide all the necessary documentation. After this period, we can no longer claim transport insurance and our system will not allow you to open the incident.
Once you have accessed the contact area, you must choose the Logistics and After Sales channel to direct your inquiry to the correct department.
• Order not Received , for inquiries about shipments that have not yet been received or for shipments in which you have not received all the packages sent (partial receipt).
• Order Received , to report incidents after receiving all the packages of your order. You must provide all the required documents as requested. Sending incorrect or inaccurate documents, or not sending them, will invalidate the possibility of any claim and will result in the cancellation of the incident.
As a seller, you must make the preliminary inquiries with your client and receive all the required information in order to correctly complete the incident. You can find all the information requested in the packing list that is attached in all our shipments, whether B2B or dropshipping. This includes your order, the references requested, the stamps or numbers of the operators who prepared your order (check control 1 and 2).
You will need to provide a clear explanation with as much detail as possible in the Comments field. You must also add the requested images of the object of the claim in the attachments.
4. How do I return goods with manufacturing defects to BigBuy?
BigBuy gives an exceptional free collection service to distributors for those products with factory defects they have collected from their customers. BigBuy will do a free pick-up through its warehouses every two months as long as they have reached 90€ of cost. If this amount is not reached, BigBuy will postpone collection for up to 6 months. After this date, BigBuy will pick up your merchandise for free even if you have not reached that amount. These terms will not be applicable in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and non-EU countries where the distributor must send the goods to the mainland, bearing the shipping costs and indicating "defective merchandise - NO COST" on the invoice.
If a distributor decides to return the products outside these conditions, the distributor will pay for any costs incurred and must notify BigBuy of this decision so we can process the return.
Access your Control Panel, go to the RETURNS tab and create a DRAFT where you will attach products that can be collected as defective manufacturing. Once any of the above conditions are met, a SEND button will be automatically activated in order to request the collection of the products.
Fill in all the requested fields.
Follow the steps shown, once your collection is pre-accepted. Fill in the collection and packages address. Should the TSS require any information, it will be communicated by email. The status of your collection will be notified automatically by our system
Prepare the package in optimum conditions and introduce all the defective products inside (a) large cardboard box/es. Keep in mind that the original boxes of the products themselves must arrive intact, without stickers or damage. Therefore, it is essential to reinforce cardboard boxes and seal them well.
Stick the label that our system generates for printing onto each package. Don't forget to print and stick this label (which contains the RMA number associated with your collection, the package number and an identification bar code) on each package.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects and in no case covers wear or misuse. We will only return the money from the products that have a factory defect, so you should inspect those that show any signs of wear or damage closely. In the event of damaged packaging or with courier seals, 100% of the value of the product will not be returned. Therefore, it is important that you advise your customers to protect the returned merchandise with an extra cardboard box so as to not damage the product's own packaging.
Once the products have been received, the BigBuy's TSS will analyse each one of them and once they have all been verified, a replacement or refund will be made, as appropriate. The payments will be made into the wallet. The process of checking and refunding the merchandise can last several weeks from receiving it in our warehouse.
5. Return of products in perfect condition
BigBuy does not buy back the products that the distributors could not sell in their shops or warehouses, or which may have been returned by their customers. If any of your customers wants to return a product in perfect condition and you accept the return, it will be your responsibility to deal with these products as BigBuy will not accept the return in any case.
6. How to replace a defective product to your customer?
Each distributor decides what after-sales policy to apply on their website or business. In some cases, it is preferable to return the money from the item to the customer and thus avoid additional logistics costs. In the event that it needs to be replaced, the procedure is very simple: the distributor must enter www.bigbuy.eu, make a completely new order and pay for it.
7. In which cases will BigBuy not refund 100% of the product's value?
- If the product has clear signs of misuse, unjustified damage or arrives in bad condition;
- If the product is returned without the packaging, with a damaged packaging, or with transport labels that make the packaging unusable - 50% of the product's value will be discounted; and
- If the product is returned with missing parts or accessories, or if the incident description is not real - the product will not be refunded.
Very important: No refund will be made for products returned to BigBuy that are not faulty or whose incident description is not real. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notice. You will have 7 days of receiveing the notice to confirm if you want the products to be returned to your warehouse after paying for the shipping costs. If we do not receive any confirmation or payment within 7 days, the products will be destroyed in a recycling centre and BigBuy will not accept any claim for the products under any circumstances.
8. When is the money refunded?
Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking the status of the same, we will proceed to the refund of its amount in the BigBuy wallet. Keep in mind that the refund process could take several weeks to evaluate the merchandise received.
9. What happens if you or your customer do not collect an order?
When an order is not picked up by the recipient, it is returned to our warehouse. Once it is received in the warehouse, it is managed automatically by the TSS team and is then passed onto the administration department to process the payment.
The order shipment and the return to the warehouse entail transportation expenses, which the company or person who placed the order must pay for. Consequently, you will receive a payment corresponding to the order return minus the two-way delivery expenses.
Keep in mind that the management process can last several weeks.
10. How long is the guarantee period?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery, except for refurbished products, which have a 12 month guarantee.
11. What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason or hard disk reinstallation after formating.
12. The guarantee will be void:
- If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced; and/or
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorisation by the Technical Service.